UPSEE (UPSEE) is an entrance examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to fill the vacancies of Group ‘A’ officers in the Union Government. This examination is conducted for the recruitment to various Group ‘A’ Services under UPSC, such as Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Forest Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS) and Indian Service of Audit & Accounts (ISAA).
UPSEE or UP-demand creation and supply exams are conducted by the UPSEE Examination Board in Chennai. This is an integral part of the state government’s effort to ensure that the supply of education is adequate to meet the needs of the state. The exams are conducted by the UPSEE Examination Board in Chennai.
UPSEE is an entrance exam for medical students in India. It is conducted by the Medical Council of India (MCI), and offers admission to various medical courses, namely MBBS, BDS, BAMS and BHMS. Established in 1947, it is considered as the oldest entrance exam in India. The exam is divided into 3 sections: Preliminary, Main and Combined. There are 3 phases to the exam, viz. Prelim, Main and Combined. The exam is conducted once in a year, usually in the month of April.The UPSEE exam is also known as the UPCET. This is an exam for all candidates who want to apply for various vocational courses offered at postgraduate or undergraduate level in affiliated institutes like MMUT, AKTU, HBTU etc. This UPSEE exam is not valid for admission to B.Arch and B.Tech courses; it will be accepted only on the basis of NATA and JEE hand scores.
If you want to get into AKTU affiliated institutes, you need to get a good CMAT score.
What is the UPSEE exam?
UPSEE is a state level entrance exam that grants admission to students seeking to enroll in courses offered by institutes and colleges in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The eligibility criteria for this exam will be determined by Dr APJ Abdul Kalam University. This university is also known as UP Technical University.
The UPSEE offers the following courses, among others:
IEMU Selection criteria
Gorky University. APJ Abdul Kalam has set certain eligibility norms for students who want to participate in the UPSEE entrance exam.
Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University has set admission norms for students who wish to participate in the UPSEE 2021 entrance exam. The selection criteria are as follows:
- For admission to BFA, BFAD, BHMCT, B.Arch, B.Pharma, B.Tech : A level XII diploma or equivalent is required.
- For admission to B.Tech : You must have completed a course of study or hold a Bachelor of Science degree
- To enroll in the Bachelor of Pharmacy lateral entry program: You must have a degree in pharmacy
- For easy entry into the MCA Side Entry : A degree in computer science or IT, B.Sc or BCA is required.
- For admission to the MCA or MBA programs: Make sure you have a Bachelor of Science or equivalent degree.
- For admission to the MAM : You must have an XII diploma or equivalent.
syllabus for UPSEE students
The syllabus for each UPSEE exam is different. It covers a variety of topics covering a few different chapters. All important topics have been prepared from the list below:
Book I contains mathematics, the chapters or topics in this book are as follows
- Coordinate geometry
For (Paper-I and Paper-II) – Physics chapters and topics include:
- The wave
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Labour, power and energy
- Ray Optics and optical instruments
- Golf optics
- Current Electricity
- Solid and liquid mechanics
For (Paper I and Paper II) – Important topics in chemistry are:
- General organic chemistry
- Electrochemistry and Catalysis
- Chemical equilibrium and kinetics * Acid –
- Redox reactions
- Colligative properties of the solution
- Periodic system
- Chemical bonding
- Atomic structure
- For Test II – The major topics in biology are:
- The origin of life
- Organic development
- Human genetics and eugenics
- Cellular differentiation of plant tissues
- Planting seeds in angiosperm
- Pteridophytes, algae, fungi, bacteria, bryophytes,
- Animal physiology
- Applied Biology
- Plant Cell
- Mammalian physiology
For (Paper III) – Agriculture-1, Agriculture-2 and Agriculture-3 are given below:
- Agricultural botany
- Agricultural statistics
- Organic and inorganic agricultural chemistry
- Agricultural Technology
- Agricultural Physics
For Position IV, Architectural Skills
- Aesthetic sensitivity
- Ability to draw
For (Paper-V) – Competencies for BFA/BFAD/ BHMCT
It belongs to class X
- English language
- General Knowledge
- Logical thinking and reasoning
- Numerical and scientific skills
For test VI – the programme includes
- mechanical engineering
- principles of electrical engineering
- Technical images
- Basic biology
- Parts of a computer
- Fundamentals of Electronics
- Basic workshop practice
- Physics, mathematics and chemistry at grade level.
For Test VII – The course includes
- Pharmacy 1 and 2
- Pharmaceutical chemistry – 1 and 2
- Health education
- Public pharmacy
- Biochemistry and clinical pathology
- Pharmacology and toxicology
- Human anatomy and physiology
- Pharmaceutical case law
- Hospital and clinic pharmacy
- Pharmacy and Business Administration
For Work VIII, the topics of the aptitude test are as follows:
- Linear algebra
- Fourier series
- Differential equations
- Probability and statistics
- Complex variables
For the IX MBA test
- Digital skills
- English language
- Thinking and deciding
- General awareness
How to use the X UPSEE MCA
- Logical skills
What is the structure of the UPSEE exam?
All aspirants should familiarize themselves with the UPSEE test pattern as it provides a brief overview of the questionnaire including the number of questions asked during the exam, negative marks, topics covered and much more.
Document I – Document IV : These tests will be taken with pen and paper, and tests V to XI will be taken on-line. The duration of each piece of work is set at 3 hours.
- The number of questions in the exam is 150.
- The work consists of 600 characters
- The duration of the test is maximum 3 hours.
- The exam can be taken in both English and Hindi.
- In this document you will find 3 or 4 parts, depending on the course you have registered for.
- For each correct answer, you get +4
- No negative evaluations
UPSEE Assessment Scheme for Examinations
The total score of a candidate in the UPSEE examination is calculated on the basis of the number of questions attempted and the marks awarded for each question. The following grading scheme will be used for the UPSEE exam:
- Each correct answer will be marked with 4 points
- You cannot give more than one answer
- No negative evaluations
How does the UPSEE registration process work?
- An online form is available for admission to UPSEE. You can apply online
- NRIs and Indian candidates can use the official website to fill UPSEE questionnaire.
- Indian and NRI candidates have to fill the online application form and upload the scanned photographs of their signature, left thumb print and color photograph.
- Candidates do not need to send a completed application form or any other paper documents to the university.
- Remember to print the confirmation page for reference once you have paid the registration fee.
How much is the registration fee for the UPSEE exam?
Below are the application fees for the UPSEE exam:
- A fee of INR 1300 is required for general category candidates.
- For NRI candidates, the rate is 1300+.
Indian and non-Indian candidates can pay the registration fee online, using their bank card or online wallet. You can also pay offline by bank transfer or by filling the challan suggested by the UPSEE management.
Tips for preparing for examUPSEE
Here are some tips to prepare for the UPSEE exam; if you follow them, you can expect a good result in the exam.
- Candidates are advised to go through the complete syllabus of UPSEE examination. They must decide how to manage their resources, allocate time, and determine which issues need more attention.
- Keep taking notes when you find something important. Place sticky notes or labels as important markers.
- Make sure you check everything daily. Revision is the key to good numbers. This will help you remember things well.
- Work on your weaknesses and never be satisfied with your strengths.
UPSEE exam is conducted by the UPSEE (UPSEE) Board for the candidates who are seeking admission in the paramedical courses like nursing courses, midwifery courses, nursing (paramedical), midwifery (paramedical) in the Universities & Colleges. UPSEE (UPSEE) is the only body that conducts this examination in the whole country. The UPSEE board has made certain rules and regulations for the UPSEE (UPSEE) examination.. Read more about upsee 2020 syllabus and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible for Upsee Counselling?
Upsee Counselling is available to all students, staff and faculty. What is the cost of Upsee Counselling? Upsee Counselling is free.
Who is eligible for fee waiver in Upsee?
The following are eligible for fee waiver: – Students who are currently enrolled in a degree program at the University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez Campus. – Students who have been accepted to a degree program at the University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez Campus. – Students who are currently enrolled in a degree program at the University of Puerto Rico, Bayamon Campus. – Students who have been accepted to a degree program at the University of Puerto Rico, Bayamon Campus. – Students who are currently enrolled in a degree program at the University of Puerto Rico, Ponce Campus. – Students who have been accepted to a degree program at the University of Puerto Rico, Ponce Campus. – Students who are currently enrolled in a degree program at the University of Puerto Rico, Arecibo Campus. – Students who have been accepted to a degree program at the University of Puerto Rico, Arecibo Campus. – Students who are currently enrolled in a degree program at the University of Puerto Rico, Cayey Campus. – Students who have been accepted to a degree program at the University of Puerto Rico, Cayey Campus.
What is the eligibility for Uptu exam?
Uptu is open to all students who have completed their graduation from any recognized university.
Feedback,upsee syllabusupsee age limitupsee exam date 2021upsee full formupsee 2020 syllabusupsee b pharma application form 2021,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Tec…,Madan Mohan Malaviya…,Institute of Engineering and Techn…,Institute of Engineering and Rural…,Harcourt Butler Technical…,Krishna Institute of Engineeri…,See more,upsee syllabus,upsee age limit,upsee exam date 2021,upsee full form,upsee 2020 syllabus,upsee b pharma application form 2021,upcet application form 2021,upsee 2021 application form