KEAM is a state level entrance exam conducted for admission into Kerala Engineering (KE) & Architecture (KA) professional courses. The exam is conducted by the Kerala Examination Board (KEB). KEAM is a multi-semester exam, that is usually held twice a year in the month of February and September.
The KEAM Exam is an exam conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) for the eligibility of students of class 10th and 12th to get into the National Institutes of Open Schooling (NIOS) located in different cities in India. The main objective of the NIOS is to provide a better education to the students who are interested to go for a higher education. It also aims to provide a better way of learning in the country. The exam is divided into two parts, the first one is called the Class 10th and 12th KEAM Exam and the second part is Class 12th and Plus Two KEAM Exam.
I found KEAM Exam is an entrance exam for a medical college in India for students who want to have a career in Orthopedic Surgery. I got a lot of queries from friends and relatives, and thought of writing an article on it.In some states of India, there are state level examinations for admission to government schools. This method is much better because students will not have to apply to multiple universities and fill out multiple forms. The KEAM exam allows you to gain admission to engineering, architecture, and medical programs. The examination is administered by the Office of the Commissioner of Admissions and is a public institution. Another popular abbreviation of KEAM is CEE Kerala. Thus, this exam is primarily for science students who want to enroll in a state university. If you also want to study at a university in Kerala, then you should read this article to know more about the KEAM exam. So, come and find out all the details now.
What is the KEAM exam in India?
As mentioned earlier, KEAM is a state exam and the full form of KEAM is Kerala Engineering, Architectural & Medical Entrance Exam. The exam is held every year and is a qualifying exam for admission to government schools in Kerala. The admission criteria for government schools in Kerala are equally weighted for class 12 marks and KEAM exam. In this case, a new test will have to be performed after the 12th week. Class to take the exam.
The structure and curriculum of the KEAM is very similar to that of other national level exams. To help students prepare, the Kerala government has also launched a coaching programme to prepare them for the test. If you would also like to enroll in this training program, you can find more information about the GSCP here. The total duration of this exam is 2.5 hours and it is held annually. According to the latest data, nearly 2 lakh people are taking part in the KEAM exam. Currently, more than 162 colleges accept KEAM scores for admission.
Here are some of the subjects you can apply for after taking the KEAM exam.
- Three year degree
- The five-year LLB
- BPharm (lateral entry)
- PG Ayurveda
- PG Homeopathy
- PG nursing
- PG Medical
- PG Dentistry
- PG Pharmacy
- B. Pharma.
- bachelor of design
- Superior Specialty PG
- PG Diploma in Clinical Child Development
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science
- PG Pharma
Admission requirements for theKEAMexamination
In this section, we will cover the selection criteria for the KEAM exam. See the key points below.
- Nationality and residence
- The candidate must be a holder of Indian or OIC card or a person of Indian origin.
- Both Keralites and non-Keralites can apply for admission, but it should be kept in mind that both types of applicants have to submit the required documents.
- Age limit
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years, the maximum age is unlimited. This means that you can take as many attempts as you want to pass the KEAM 2021 exam.
- The notice of competition for the KEAM 2021 also set out the training requirements. The candidate must pass the class 12 examination conducted by the Kerala State Board or equivalent National/Sub-State Board.
- The candidate must achieve a minimum of 45% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Applicants must also have a minimum score of 45% in biology if they are applying to study medicine.
- If the candidate is in the 12th grade. If they have not studied chemistry in the first year, they should have some knowledge of biology, biotechnology or computer science. The same applies to mathematics if the student is studying medicine.
- Non-Caliberites Category I
- A candidate is eligible if he/she is not from Kerala; even in that case he/she can participate in the KEAM if he/she has completed classes VII-XII in Kerala.
- If the candidate’s parents are working in defence or working for the Government of India and if they are working in Kerala, the candidate can also sit for the KEAM exam.
- Non-caliberites Category II
- They may also be included in this category if Keralites and non-Keralites (listed in the previous two paragraphs) cannot be included. In that case, you get an exception.
- Finally, an applicant in this category is not eligible for financial assistance or a reservation in any category.
- Documents required
- High school diploma
- Birth certificate
- Proof of kinship between the parents and their report.
- Passport of the candidate or passport of the parents showing place of birth in Kerala.
- A certificate from the government showing that the parents are employed by the Government of India in the state of Kerala.
- For non-Keralite students, a school certificate from class 8 to class 12 is required as proof that the student is studying in India.
- You must provide proof of residence attested by a village official or a Tahsildar.
- Statement of Qualifications.
KEAM exam syllabus & sample
In this section we have given some information about the syllabus and exam pattern.
- When you apply, you must state which subjects you studied in year 12. You will also need to share information about your course choices.
- For engineering subjects, the curriculum is based on the grade 11 and 12 curriculum.
- Both tests contain MCQ-type questions and each test contains 120 questions. You will receive four points for a correct answer and one deduction for an incorrect answer.
- The duration of each assignment is 2 hours and 30 minutes. The exam is offline and both exams are conducted on the same day.
- The candidate can get more information about the program and the subjects on the EWC website.
KEAM exam dates for 2021
For the year 2021, the notification was sent on 01. June 2021 published and it contains all the information about the date of KEAM 2021 exam. The official website for the KEAM exam is www.cee-kerala.org. In the following table we have listed all the important details.
- Registration for the KEAM is possible from 1. June 2021 to 21. June 2021. June 2021 open. If you have not yet registered for the KEAM exam, you should hurry to do so before the deadline.
- You will receive a correction window for the form after the 21st. June 2021. However, to avoid this, it is best to review the application several times before submitting it.
- The admission card will be issued on the 14th. June 2021 will be available, with testing currently scheduled for the 24th. June 2021 scheduled. The exam schedule runs from 10.00 to 12.30 for physics and chemistry and from 14.30 to 17.00 for mathematics.
- Results should be available by the 15th. The September 2021 date will be announced, and counseling sessions for eligible students will be scheduled thereafter.
KEAM exam fee
A fee must be paid for the KEAM exam. The amount of compensation has also been made more flexible. The following is a summary of this information.
- If you belong to the general category, the examination fee is 700 rupees.
- If you belong to SC and ST category and your annual household income is less than 300 lakhs, the registration fee is 300 lakhs.
KEAMexam Registration procedure
By now, you’ve probably decided whether you’re going to take the KEAM exam or not. If you wish to participate in the KEAM exam, please follow the registration procedure. We’ve documented it for you.
- The first step to sign up is to go to the official KEAM website. The website link is cee-kerala.org.
- On the website you will find the option Apply now. Press the button and the registration form is displayed. You can now start filling out the form with all the necessary information. You will also be asked to create a password that you will later use to manage your form and other important elements.
- It is also important that income, booking information, education information and personal information be selected as accurately as possible. You will then be asked to upload a photo. Make sure your passport photo is no larger than 10-30KB and has a resolution of 150 x 100 pixels.
- The next step is to pay the tax. Once the fee is paid, the form is completed and you can take a printout or keep a permanent copy of the KEAM form.
- Registration is complete and you can download your security clearance card according to the timetable we set out in one of the sections of this article.
KEAM is a standard test for students of engineering colleges in India. This is a test for students to know the level of their engineering knowledge. The test is conducted by the notification board of the engineering department of the college. The eligibility for taking the exam is based on the number of marks scored in the junior college board examination of the same subject. The exam is held for a period of four hours. The test is conducted in the form of multiple choice questions. Every question has six answers. The test is to be taken by every student of the engineering stream taking admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate program in the engineering college. The question papers have been prepared by the experts and approved by the Supreme court of India.. Read more about keam exam date 2021 and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the fees for KEAM exam?
KEAM (Kerala Educational Examination Board) is a Board of education situated Kerala, India. It was formed on the basis of the recommendation of the 2nd Educational Reform Commission in 1991. The primary objective of the board is to conduct the Kerala Education Examination for the purpose of selection of candidates for admission to recognized schools and degree courses in Kerala. It is one among the five boards of government of Kerala. KEAM exam, also known as entrance exam for kerala engineers admission. This exam is conducted for examining the eligibility and eligibility criteria of kerala engineers admission. KEAM is conducted by the kerala state public service commission. Eligibility criteria for KEAM is 10+2 science with Kerala State board of secondary education or equivalent with one of the following disciplines:
How do I register for KEAM 2021?
KEAM is the Indian Council for Medical Research [ICMR] National Eligibility and Entrance Test for admission to the Post Graduate Program in Medical Education in the Government Medical Colleges in India. KEAM is one of the entrance exams for admission to the PG Medical College in India. You are required to take KEAM to get admission to the PG Medical College in India, as KEAM is the entrance exam for admission to the PG Medical College in India. The KEAM examination is a certification which is offered by the Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati (IIT-G) in the field of Electrical Engineering. The exam is held every year and is a prerequisite to study the course in an accredited institute of IIT-G.
What is the use of KEAM exam?
In India, many of the corporate employees have to appear for the Public Examinations conducted by the Government of India. The exam centers are mainly spread in the cities like New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore and Kolkata. Now, KEAM (Kerala Engineering Admission Test) is the most popular exam conducted by the Government of Kerala for engineering aspirants. The Gujarat KEAM examination will be conducted from 26th January to 2nd February 2016 at Ahmedabad and Vadodara. The exam will be conducted by the Gujarat State Board of Technical Education and has been designed to admit 25% of candidates at the degree level in the fields of Engineering, Technology and Management.
is keam necessary for neetkeam exam registration 2021keam full formkeam registration 2021keam exam date 2021keam courses,People also search for,Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,is keam necessary for neet,keam exam registration 2021,keam full form,keam registration 2021,keam exam date 2021,keam courses,keam exam details,keam eligibility criteria 2020